Apple Maq Lions Club Brisbane
The Apple Maq Lions Club of Brisbane has evolved from an Apple user’s computer club to a provider of community support programs to help the disabled, disadvantaged and those in need. The club combines its technology based roots with the creative repurposing of personal, health and education equipment for local and international aid relief. To date, over 160 shipping containers of aid relief have reached those in need.
At present, we are proud to be involved with the following programs:
- Natural Disaster Relief
- Overseas Aid for hospitals and schools
- Palliative Care equipment
- Creating Wooden Toys for distribution in Australian Childrens Hospitals
- Producing Personal Energy Transportation (PET) mobility devices
- Work for Dole Training in computer learning and wood working
To Donate please go to our Online Store to purchase any Wooden Toys/Puzzles or Donate to our LARC Project.
We manufacture PET® mobility chairs for distribution to developing nations. These hand cranked wheelchairs are designed for disabled, ill or wounded people who would otherwise have very limited personal mobility.